Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Getting creative with color





Adding Color to Mix

 This is where vegetable tan leather comes into play. With its off white shade you may easily apply a desired leather dye or in this case an acrylic paint mixture which allowed for the vibrant blue and red. These products will be small leather hip pouches which will be attached to a leather belt. Sure you may call them glorified fanny packs, but they shall serve a higher purpose. 

Originally I began making this product for my sister and I so that during craft fairs we may at all time carry with us our cell phones for check out, business cards, pen/pencil, and our I.D's. So together we designed this small leather pouch. Four different colors, one for me, one for my sister, and two more for whom ever finds a charming appeal to these small hip pouches.

                Xo.OPhilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment