Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ophilya Illustrated.


My first obsession when entering into the world of crafting, was the simple graphite free-hand drawing. Starting as a kid, I doodled during classes that I deemed unbearable. I found an irresistible alluring adiction to  doodling. Everyday I drew, and everyday I looked forward to the several hours of torturous studies for this fact alone. I drew decorative lettering mostly but moved on to more realistic drawings, while it slowly began to transform to this creative realm of my developing imagination. These days I have began to gear all art the towards the brand. From here, I hope to slowly bring to life the inspired thought and admiration which goes into this rising brand, Ophilya.


                                       Xo.OPhilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment