Thursday, March 14, 2013

Waiting Patiently For Spring To Come...




As the days grow warmer and the snow begins to melt, I find a natural excitement for the coming of spring. It will shift towards a refreshing start to a new year, and with this, comes new goals and dreams to set me off on the right foot. My goal this year is to begin to reach out to all those who have truly supported me through the beginning stages in starting Ophilya. Although I have not reached a comfortable destination in creating a full up and running brand, I have slowly began to expose the wonderful art of creation to all those who have lent an ear to listen. I hope to exceed in creating a welcoming community of individuals who will trust and follow my lead in expressing new possibilities of inspiration.

This is more then just hand crafted accessories, but it has become a way of life. To live inspired you must understand that each day should be cherished and lived to fullest, and all things, both large and small, hold within in it inspired thoughts of creation, for ALL things are both created, and constructed.

  Xo.OPhilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment